Can You Believe It’s Fall Solstice this Saturday! Wow! and I was just so enjoying summer with last night’s Stop the Riverbend Expansion fundraiser up at Youngberg Hill with Pink Martini! So amazing the whole evening was surreal up there on that viewpoint! So as you know I find it so important to work with Mother Nature and not against her to truly attain health and greatness!! So by dropping off as the trees do what we don’t need we can go into winter much more prepared for the dark days and heavy meals!Many ways to obtain this here is a recap on what and why from one of my favorite companies…but I also utilize a few other detox plans. One is as easy as 1/2 tsp of liquid once a day, which one bottle lasts 3months!
See our Bonus Secret Tips at the bottom!!
Purification is merely the internal cleansing and detoxification of your body. Think of it as “spring cleaning” for your insides.
Why do I need purification?
Purification, also known as detoxification, can help you remove natural toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight. We are exposed to external toxins everyday, including pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally our bodies produce waste byproducts as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become overburdened. Purification offers your body additional support to expel natural toxins and minimize your weight, which is important to maintaining your health and vitality.
Toxins can contribute to a wide range of conditions:
- Stuffy head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
How do I determine my toxic load?
Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process. By answering the following questions, you may gain some insight as to your current toxic load.
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are “yes”, then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, cleaners, and pollution, add to your load. Your health care professional can help you assess your toxic load.
What are the benefits of purification?
A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in a purification program, you may notice the following:
standard Process Purification Program
- Improved weight management results
- Increased energy/vitality
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Better sleep
- Clearer thinking
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions†
How is purification different than any other diet?
The Standard Process Purification Program is not a diet. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight.
Our purification program emphasizes supplements and whole foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, while limiting high-calorie, refined foods and saturated fats. Nourishing yourself with nutrient-rich foods will provide the complex combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are needed to protect the body and promote optimal health.��
Going Raw over Cooked and definately over processed!
So our Secrets Tips Diet wise:
- Take a break off of Meat for a Month
- Go Organic
- Break from Dairy as long as possible for many people is ideal
- Fast for one meal a day, drink a medical shake or have a kombucha. tea or organic joice
- Have bigger meal at noon and light supper best before sunset
- Exercise! This will break down your fat cells! Toxins will be released so medical assistance will added detoxifiers are recommended
- Far Infrared Sauna…..oh the oldest detox method feels sooo goood!
- No processed foods, no sugar, no coffee or strong stimulants.
- Sprout beans, nuts and seeds and check out our local Raw expert Andrea’s website bettyrawker.com for great recipes!
Take advantage of the natural flow that Fall brings to release the old and be ready for the best winter ever! Best time for detox is with the change of the seasons especially Spring and Fall….so take advantage NOW!!
Hope you all try a couple of these and make them become habits for diets don’t work lifestyle changes do!
Trust in Nature,