Calypso Natural Clinic Believes that combining the power of nature with science and technology can help to bring the body back to balance.
What Calypso Natural Clinic provides for YOU:
- Primary Care Physicians that provide You with compassionate, & individualized care
- Natural Detoxification/Weight Loss
- Prevention or management of Acute Illness
- Prevention or management of Chronic disease
- Annual Physical Exams inc. sports releases & well women
- Education about your health and what your options are!
We are not limited to pharmaceutical treatment so also provide you with natural therapy options:
- Diet & Nutrition: optimal nutrition for you; We use specialty labs to test nutritional status as well as food allergies & sensitivities.
- Lifestyle: assist with daily activities for optimal health you can do your whole life.
- Herbs: one of Dr. Amanda’s favorites and area of expertise; these treatments are miraculous!
- Homeopathy: one of Dr. Julie’s favorites and area of expertise; well chosen homeopathics can work better, faster and safer then pharmaceuticals.
- Specialty Labs: we use top line specialty labs to test for heavy metals, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gastrointestinal function, pyroluria & more.
- Physical Medicine, ultrasound, bodywork, and energy work from Dr. Amanda Hoffman, ND, as she was a well known massage therapist during her years in medical school.
- Medical Spa treatments for fine line dermal injections with Belotero Balance, youthfulness, anti-aging, acne and healthy skin support with Swiss Medical grade treatments, peels and products.
- Teaching about the benefits of hemp derived CBD for reducing pain and inflammation, and how the body’s endocannabinoid system works.
- We believe all medical practices should be a 100% safe, welcoming, supportive space for anyone seeking professional healing support. Given our sociopolitical times, we feel it’s critical to stress that our office does not tolerate bigotry of any kind. We want to remain mindfully kind to people of color, LGBTQIA, and anyone else who feels like a minority.
Contact us to make an appointment today: Schedule an Appointment